Lithtech Game Engine Resource File
What is a .REZ file?
A REZ file is a resource file used by first-person shooter games that are developed with the Lithtech gaming engine. It contains game content, including meshes, textures, music, maps, and other game objects. REZ files are commonly used to modify game content.
More .REZ File Extension Information
REZ files are used by the following Monolith games:
- Aliens vs Predator
- Aliens vs Predator 2
- Blood II
- Condemned 2: Bloodshot
- Contract J.A.C.K.
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- The Matrix Online
- Noone Lives Forever
- Noone Lives Forever 2
- Sanity: Aikens Artifact
- Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
- Tron 2.0
Other examples of games that use Lithtech resource files include:
- Sierra Entertainment Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
- Jarhead Games Marine Sharpshooter
- Jarhead Games Marine Sharpshooter 2: Jungle Warfare
- Jarhead Games World War II Sniper: Call To Victory
- Valumedia World War II: Normandy
Many REZ files may be modified using Dragon UnPACKer or Game Extractor. They may also be extracted using the program lithrez.exe
, which is bundled with many Lithtech games.
NOTE: The Lithtech gaming engine was originally developed jointly by Monolith Productions and Microsoft.
How to open .REZ files?
.REZ can be using by 1 Flatform (Windows).
And can be open by bellow programs list:
Updated at: 2018-11-13